what u need to know

My photo
(ok my name on here will be Brittney cute right I KNOW! I will be off and on here my camera is broken so i will be using my blackberry storm to do my hauls on. i will blog more in june and i will also have a huge mixure of mac and drugstore give away and blog sales so Feel free to request or my other links in contact bar!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Mini Haul(Burlington,Ross,and Shiekh's)

Hey all it's Bri well I went shopping with my mom and stopped at some stores in my mall and the first place i went was to get some school shoes(Burlington)(i'm not fully done with my school shopping!)so it was hard to find a fully white or green shoes so i said for get it (i wear uniform so the shoes are the only thing i can wear freely!)so i got some cute Ed Hardy shoes (size 11) and some Red Eco white and gold shoes (size 11) [will show pictures later]OK so next place i went was Shiekh's to get more shoes i got some really really really REALLY! pretty gold denim black Punk Rose shoes (size 10) on clearance and that was the only shoes i got there( I had to not go to Forever 21 and Victoria Secret i love those stores but i will try to tomorrow!) OK and the last place i went was Ross i got a gym bag and a Ed Hardy back pack for 21.99 (usually 79.99!), My mom got me some pink cookie lip shimmer lip gloss(she is so awesome!) and the last thing i got was so lucky to come upon this in Ross i got 3 mini O-P-I nail polish! and some urban essentials lip glosses(the colors of the NP'S Tutti Frutti Tonga,The Lifeguard Makes Me Blush,& Blushingham Palace) I was so happy to get these NP'S! I heard that Palace and Lifeguard was discounted but i am willing to swap if u want but thats all ladies comment and follow OK!
xoxoxoxo Bri!
[Will post pictures soon!]

No comments:

Post a Comment