I decided to do this :D it seems fun !
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:32 AM my brother came over today i had to :/.
2. How do you like your steak?
I'm no vegan but I don't eat steak.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
My Bloody Valentine.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Well i have to say "Pretty Little Liars" love that show!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Um Los Angeles i live in California now.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
A Bangle!(Blueberry of course!)
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I don't have one i have only had Chinese.
8. What foods do you dislike? or rather don't prefer?
I have allot but i have to say grape fruit i have sour things.
9. Favorite place to eat?
Olive Garden!(and Red Lobster)
10. Favorite dressing?
I don't eat salad when I want to loss weight I don't eat for a while
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I don't drive but um i have 3 cars (my dad has 2 & my mom has 1)
12. What are your favorite clothes?
I love Skinny Jeans,any kinda of shirts,and converse there awesome!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
France, New York, Japan, Scotland, &many many more!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Um idk sorry!
15. Where would you want to retire?
Um idk sorry!
16. Favorite time of day?
Nighttime
17. Where were you born?
Berkley,CA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
None
22. People watcher?
No!
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Both!
24. Do you have any pets?
I wish!!!!!!!!!
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Jan 6th is my b-day!& i have nail polish hauls coming up!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Singer
27. What is your best childhood memory?
I don't have one so far my child hood has been crap -.-(i'm 12)
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog!
29. Are you married?
no,I can wait a couple of years
30. Always wear your seat belt?
No
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes but not a bad one.
32. Any pet peeves?
Plenty ill tell you them if u want to know
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Cheese
34. Favorite Flower?
Cherry Blossom
35. Favorite ice cream?
Vanilla
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonalds
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Still have to take it >.>
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Um just spam and forwards.
39. What store would you max out your credit card?
Um E-Store (Transdesign.com) RL-Store (MAC,Forever 21&H&M
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Never had i ever had one
41. Like your job?
I'm still looking for one
42. Broccoli?
Do want to kill me o.0 (i'm jk OK I guess)
43. What was your favorite vacation?
I've only been to Texas so there.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My Grand Mother and Mother.
45. What are you listening to right now?
My TV
46. What is your favorite color?
I love all o.o
47. How many tattoos do you have?
None
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Everyone!
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
6.25 PM
50. Coffee drinker?
Nope, and it will never happen!
I think doing tags once in a while is pretty fun, feel free to copy this and answer the questions yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment